Tailored Courses and Seminars
FINCENT is a reliable counterpart with a long history in providing tailored courses and expertise for different international actors. Courses can be organised using training modules, or within the framework of the Finnish Centre of Expertise in Comprehensive Crisis Management.
Topics can be related to:
- Military Experts (observers, liaison officers, military advisers)
- Civil-Military Cooperation
- Integrated/Comprehensive Approach
- Liaison Duties
- Mission Security (first aid, mine awareness, personal security, situational awareness)
- Military Adviser Training
- UNIFIL Course (National)
- Protection of Civilians (POC)
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training
- Training and Education quality
- Establishment of PSO courses
- Establishment of PSO Training Centres
FINCENT arranges different seminars to provide knowledge on current issues in on-going UN, EU, NATO and AU operations. FINCENT will invite participants to the seminars.
Mobile Education and Training Teams (METT)
FINCENT conducts courses run by Mobile Education and Training Teams at requested locations. Courses are organised on request depending on location, topics and other necessary arrangements.